The Accident Shield Innovation Competition is a global competition that seeks to bring innovative, and sustainable business ideas to enhance the safety in motorized vehicles during accidents and ultimately saving the lives of billions.
- The competition is open to all participants above the age of 18. We are particularly interested in applications from university students and start-ups with a proven interest in safety.
- Applications can be submitted either by individuals, or in teams of up to four people.
- Entering the challenge requires submission of a detailed business case and a one-minute pitch video.
- Upon clicking submit entry, participants will be given access to the submission page to upload the business case and pitch video.
- Participants cannot make changes to their submissions once submitted, participants can submit more than one Ideas until the submission deadline date (see below).
- The Accident Shield Innovation Competition is currently accepting applications. The submission deadline is March 01, 2020.
- Participants will be notified of their selection to the competition finals by March 20, 2020.
- The top-ten shortlisted participants will be re-evaluated and winner will be announced by March 30, 2020.
A total prize pool of up to 10,000 AED will be awarded. Winning team will receive prize money. Additionally, Winner will be eligible to enter our Catalyst Accelerator program, which provides collaboration with automotive industry and additional in-kind support.
You can contact us at email@example.com.